Please check all deatils before saving. Are you sure?
- Your Personal & Asset Details
- Allocate Beneficiary
- Preview & Generate
Terms and Conditions
1. You agree that the information contained in the free Will template is for general reference only and Aviva makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability with respect to the content of the information provided by you in the draft template. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
2. You agree and understand that Aviva gives no warranties or representations concerning the free draft Will template, and accept no liability in relation to the use of the free draft Will template by you or any other person for any reason whatsoever.
3. You agree that the above mentioned draft template of the Will is for reference only and you may edit and amend the template to render them suitable for your purpose as per the personal law applicable to you. In case of any query, you will directly consult your lawyer.
4. You hereby undertake that you shall not disclose any personally indentifying information or private information about any third parties without their express written consent.
5. You agree and undertake not to use the free Will template to transmit any information or do anything that is unlawful , vulgar, defamatory, harmful, invades other’s privacy, threatening, obscene, racially objectionable, hateful, libellous, abusive etc or objectionable otherwise.
6. You agree and undertake that you will not collect or store or use personal data of other users in any manner whatsoever.
7. You undertake that you will not transmit any content that violates: the intellectual property rights of the third party; promotes multi level marketing schemes or other unlawful activities like fraud etc ; that contains links to pornography, nudity, adult content and any material related to the same.
8. You agree that Aviva reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/suspend the free service of providing the draft Will template, at its sole discretion, at any time without notice and in that event Aviva shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any loss or damage that may be caused to you due to such withdrawal/ cancellation of the free service.
9. Aviva makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the services or any information, content etc provided through the free service pertaining to the draft Will template. Aviva shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of the information or content or service.
10. You agree and undertake to indemnify Aviva and its affiliates and successors against any losses, legal proceedings (including attorney’s fees and court fees), damages, charges, expenses, claims, liabilities, penalty or fine, which may be caused to or suffered by or made or taken against Aviva arising out of or relating to any claim against Aviva by a third party or on account or as a result of: a) use of this site; b) violation of any law ; c) violation of third party rights; d ) use of the draft Will template.
11. Please note that in the event the phone number provided by you is registered with NCPR, you shall be deemed to have expressly consented to Aviva calling and/or sending messages to you for the purposes of any information relating to Will template or otherwise. You agree that you will not hold Aviva responsible for any violation of TRAI guidelines as may be applicable. Information provided by you on Aviva’s website, may be used by Aviva, at its sole discretion, for the purpose of any purpose related to its business or the business of its affiliates in accordance with the applicable laws.
12. Aviva shall not be liable to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries raised by you with respect to the free Will template.
13. Under no circumstances can Aviva be held responsible for your psychological satisfaction.
14. Aviva or its officials, directors, partners, employees, consultants and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to you in respect of the free Will template.
15. You expressly agree that the making of your Will is at your sole risk and is governed by the terms and conditions herein and no advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the website or through the Will template shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by Aviva.
16. The Will template can be used by anyone and is not linked, directly or indirectly, to purchase of any product or service from Aviva. To avail the free Will template, you need not be a policyholder of Aviva.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute with respect to the terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in New Delhi only.
"Immovable property" "shall include land, benefits arising out of land and things attached to the earth, or permanently fastened to anything attached to the earth".
Immovable Property includes land, building, hereditary allowances, rights to ways, lights, ferries, fisheries or any other benefit to arise out of land, and things attached to the earth or permanently fastened to anything which is attached to the earth but not standing timber, growing crops nor grass".
The following are also considered as immovable property: A right to collect rent, life interest in the income of the immovable property, right of way, a ferry, fishery, a lease of land.
Movable property is property that can be moved from one place to another. It includes personal items such as clothing, jewellery, household goods such as furniture and appliances, and other items including animals and vehicles.
It also encompasses ownership of intangible goods that are not fixed to a location, including services, intellectual property, and negotiable instruments such as banknotes and bills of exchange.
Bank account is a financial account maintained by a Bank for a customer. A bank account can be a deposit account, a current account, or any other type of account offered by a Bank, and represents the funds that a customer has entrusted to the Bank and from which the customer can make withdrawals.
Bank lockers are used for depositing valuables like gold, jewellery and important documents. A safe deposit box is rented from the institution and can be accessed with keys, pin numbers or some other security pass.
The word 'Demat' is the colloquial short word for 'Dematerialized account' which is a type of an account where shares and securities are held electronically to enable trading transaction & settlements in stock exchange, thereby eliminating the need of physical financial instrument.
Retiral Benefits includes your Provident Fund, Gratuity & superannuation funds along with your any investment towards retirement in any other instrument like post office funds, annuity policy etc
The insurance policy is a contract (generally a standard form contract) between the insurer and the insured, known as the policyholder, which determines the claims which the insurer is legally required to pay
Congratulations on taking the first step towards creating your own Will!
Please complete your Will Writing in a single session. If you leave in the middle of a session, you will have to start from the beginning. This is because Aviva does not store any of your asset information and cannot pre-fill fields basis your old session.
Do keep all your Bank, Insurance, Property, Assets and other relevant information handy before you start writing your Will. You will need this information, in order to write your Will in detail. Keep about 15-20 minutes to use the Aviva Will Writing Service to write your Will. A Will is an important part of your financial planning, so take this opportunity to help secure the lives of your loved ones.
This is a free application for you and can be instantly download in word doc format after completing the journey.