The services and policies given by Aviva are excellent, and would definitely recommend everyone to buy a policy with them!Mr. Dinesh Nair
Savings and Investment Plans
Be prepared for life's uncertainties, with savings that you make today
Savings plans are life insurance policies that prepare you to meet unexpected future events, whether they concern you or your loved ones. The best savings plans in India offer an amount of coverage whether you wish to pay for a medical emergency or a happy event like sending your child to a foreign university. By dint of systematic saving investment plan, you can create a large corpus for future use. There are different savings schemes that account for varying goals, terms, and expectations. We offer a wide range of savings plans that provide you with a regular income, promise steady growth, and have multiple policy term options. ..Read More
Our Savings Schemes
Bring you the safety of savings and investment with the promise of tax benefits
Unit linked plan to optimize your return
- You can choose the policy term to match your financial goals
- You can pay premiums as per your convenience for 7, 10, or 15 years or the entire period of the policy
- You can opt for Systematic Transfer Plan and enjoy Rupee Cost Averaging through systematic investment into equity market weekly or monthly. This feature comes with no extra cost
Online ULIP that optimizes your return on investment
- Minimum charge structure with the total effect on your premium as low as 1% excluding mortality
- Flexibility to maximize your returns by switching between the 4 funds as per your risk appetite
- Option to secure life cover amount that is 10 or 20 times your annual income.
Guaranteed income plan that offers payout for 12 years
Aviva New Family Income Builder
- Guaranteed Income for self or family for 12 years
- Pay for 12 years and get double of the premiums paid over the next 12 years
- Tax deduction on premiums paid and tax exemption under 80(C), 10 (10D)
Savings plan to build a corpus, while periodically giving money back during the policy term
Aviva Nivesh Bima
- Flexibility to choose life cover as required
- Entry age upto 60 years depending on policy term
- Option to choose add-on Accidental death cover with the policy
A Unit Linked Insurance Plan for wealth creation & financial security, with added convenience
Aviva Fortune Plus Plan
- Choice of 8 unit-linked fund options
- Partial withdrawal & Systematic partial withdrawal options
- Applicable Tax Benefits under sections 80(C), 10 (10D)
Why Aviva Investment Plans?
With our wide range of savings schemes, we have your future covered.
Most Trusted Brand
Awarded Best Brand 2019 & Most Trusted Brand 2018 & 2019
(TRA brand Trust Report, 2019 & Economic Times)
2X Guaranteed Returns
Reap the benefits of 2X guarantee with double the premiums paid over the policy term
Save for a better tomorrow with tax exempted savings and draw benefits on premiums paid
Straight from our customers
I feel proud about my decision to be associated with Aviva to secure my family. I am happily enjoying my life because I know there is someone to take care of my family. Good going guys! Keep it up with such good plans and services.Mr. Nitin Garg
I wish to extend my wishes to the Aviva Family for winning one of the Most Trusted Brands award, which builds my trust even more on the Term Plan I have with you guys. I am very happy with the services!Mr. Deepak Sharma
The Why, What & How of Savings Plans
Understanding the basics and features of savings plans
You can fulfil this New Year's resolutions with these five financial vows!
ULIP combines the benefits of an insurance policy with a market-linked investment.
Frequently Asked Questions
A savings plan is an essential life insurance product that helps you build a sustainable financial corpus to secure the future of your loved ones. You can choose to invest in various saving investment plans for your different financial needs, such as buying a house, your child's higher education, or your early retirement.
Savings plans as life insurance product help you secure your family's financial future even when you are not around by planning systematic regular investments in the money market. The payouts and coverage your family receives in case of your untimely demise help them take off their financial needs and wants.
The following points will help you select the best suited Savings Plans for your specific goals.
- A plan that helps you save for your specific need.
- A plan should offer investment options basis your risk appetite i.e. from guaranteed returns to investments in equity markets.
- Offer tax exempt returns and offer tax benefits on premiums paid.
Broadly, there are 3 types of savings plans that you can buy, based on your financial goals and future requirements:
- Endowment Plans - This is a savings scheme which offers a lump sum benefit on maturity of the plan term. The premiums may be paid annually or once
- Money Back Plans - These savings plans repay the premiums paid at regular intervals, thus offering high liquidity and regular income
- Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs) - These are market-linked savings plans in which the investment is divided into debt and equity instruments as per the customer’s risk profile. Thus, giving dual benefits - higher-returns from investing into the equity market and rebalancing the risk with debt investments.
The following savings plans are currently available in India:
- Endowment, money back and ULIP plans from private insurance providers
- Government-backed saving schemes like National Savings Certificate, Postal Office Savings Scheme, Kisan Vikas Patra and Public Provident Fund, among many others.
- All saving plans in India get tax benefits as per existing tax laws which are subject to change.
A large fund of money at your disposal stops many potential financial problems in their tracks. Saving money is the first step towards financial independence â€“ but you need the right instrument, like a savings scheme with a reputed life insurance provider, to see you through whichever challenges life throws your way.
Having a large fund of money at hand dispels financial worry, and makes it possible for you to realise personal and familial milestones. It helps you plan your life better, with timely savings and investments in some of the best savings plans that your money can buy.
Aviva savings plans offer you the best combination of affordable premiums, flexible pay-out terms, regular growth and periodic income. Consider the following benefits of investing in Aviva saving schemes:
- Adequate coverage to help plan future goals, save for children's future, structure your retirement, etc.
- Flexible pay-out options and multiple premium payment terms
- Savings plans are designed based on your future goals and expectations. So, you can opt for non-participating and participating plans as per your need
- Savings plans are tax savings schemes as well. You get benefits under Sec 80C against premiums paid for the plan
Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs) - These are market-linked savings plans that provide dual benefits of life cover and investment growth. In these plans, the investment is divided into debt and equity instruments as per the customer’s risk profile. Thus, giving the benefit of higher-returns from investing into the equity market and rebalancing the risk with debt instruments. Though invested in high-risk products, ULIP might provide higher returns to secure your long term goals.
Both single- and multiple-premium ULIPs are tax saving schemes. You get tax benefits as per existing tax laws which are subject to change.
Everybody, Savings plans help you with the following.
- Help generate regular income through disciplined long term savings
- Help create corpus to meet specific life goals
Invest in Aviva Wealth Builder, a savings plan that offers double the premiums paid over the policy term. It is a non-linked, non-participating traditional endowment plan with a guaranteed maturity benefit and also death benefit.
Both are savings products which enable an individual to save for specific life goals. A ULIP offers market linked funds which the customer can opt for basis his/her risk profile. A traditional plan generally invests in debt instruments.
The best savings scheme plan options differ from person to person. As savings investment plans are versatile, you buy the ones that suit your investment appetite as well as financial goals, you can consider investing in ULIPs. While choosing the best savings plan suitable to you, make sure you consider your financial goals, amount you can invest, tenure of the plan, as well as plans that ensure investments with high returns.
A protection and savings plan is specifically made for those who wish to have the benefits of regular payouts along with extending financial security to your loved ones whenever you are not around.
Investing in these plans help you ensure your family's financial security in case of your untimely demise, while the regular payouts through these plans enable you fulfill your life's other goals such as buying a car, travelling the world, starting or expanding your business, your child's education, or your retirement.
The best monthly savings investment plans depend on the financial goals you want to achieve as well as the amount you can invest for a certain period.
Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs) are among the most prudent and popular monthly investment plans as these plans offer benefits of investment and life insurance.
ULIPs may offer a higher return on investment against lower premium costs. Moreover, these plans are flexible; you can switch funds easily to make the most of your investment.
ULIPs are highly liquid. Once the completion of the 5-year lock-in period, you can withdraw money from your fund without any cost, in case of an emergency.
The definition of "safe investment" can be different for different people. It all depends on how much amount you can easily invest for a certain time period. It also depends on how well you manage your investment risk by diversifying your investment portfolio.
Below we have listed some examples of safe investment plans that provide higher returns.
- High-yielding savings account
- High-yielding money market account
- Certificates of Deposit (CDS)
- Treasury securities
- Government bond funds
- Short-term corporate bond funds
- Dividend-paying stocks
- Rental housing
- Mutual funds