Unit Linked Insurance Plan
Unit Linked Insurance Plan which you might know as ULIP is among the best market-linked investment plans. Its dual benefits of life insurance cover, as well as a long-term investment, serve the purpose of the investors like you who wish to accumulate corpus to achieve your life goals as well as secure your family's future in your absence. ULIP policy does both these jobs in a single plan. ..Read More
ULIP Plans from Aviva India
It’s not just a ULIP insurance plan – it’s a safety net you cast around your loved ones
- Pay Premiums for Limited Pay of 5 Years and enjoy long term investment benefits
- Flexibility to manage your money
- Freedom to decide and change investment-linked funds basis risk appetite- switching and redirection
- Transparency of your investments
- Flexibility to access money when required after 5 years (partial withdrawals)
Unit linked plan to optimize your return
- You can choose the policy term to match your financial goals
- You can pay premiums as per your convenience for 7, 10, or 15 years or the entire period of the policy
- You can opt for Systematic Transfer Plan and enjoy Rupee Cost Averaging through systematic investment into equity market weekly or monthly. This feature comes with no extra cost
Online ULIP that optimizes your return on investment
- Minimum charge structure with the total effect on your premium as low as 1% excluding mortality
- Flexibility to maximize your returns by switching between the 4 funds as per your risk appetite
- Option to secure life cover amount that is 10 or 20 times your annual income.
A Unit Linked Insurance Plan for wealth creation & financial security, with added convenience
Aviva Fortune Plus Plan
- Choice of 8 unit-linked fund options
- Partial withdrawal & Systematic partial withdrawal options
- Applicable Tax Benefits under sections 80(C), 10 (10D)
How to Choose the Best ULIP Plan
When considering a Unit Linked Insurance Plan choosing the best one is essential to get the most out of your savings. While the best ULIP plan will vary from person to person as it is based on various factors such as plan features, financial goals etc.
Performance of ULIP funds
Before investing in ULIP funds make sure you check their long-term performance. ULIP funds can be equity, debt, as well as balanced funds. Thus, you should invest in the type of funds that suit your financial goals considering how much amount you can invest, and how much investment risk you can bear. When checking the performance of ULIP funds consider their long-term benchmarks, for example, Nifty 50, BSE 200, NSE 500, or Crisil Composite Bond Index. DISCLAIMER : PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEED FOR FUTURE RESULTS
The various policy charges in ULIPs are transparent and are deducted from the premium you pay. such as premium allocation charges, policy administration, and fund management charges, fund switching, discontinued premium, and mortality charge. Understand all these charges and how they work and consider a ULIP plan with affordable charges.
Some of the best ULIP plans offer various investment strategies such as SIP and lifecycle-based investment. Choose the plan that offers the investment strategies suitable to your financial goals.