Aviva Jana Suraksha
Aviva Jana Suraksha is a term insurance plan that provides comprehensive financial protection for your children/dependants through:
- Low cost life insurance
- *Guaranteed lump sum amount in case of your death during the term of the policy.
*Guaranteed benefits are available only if all due premiums are paid.
- Entry age: 18 to 45 years
- Policy Term: 5 or 10 years, subject to the maximum maturity age of 50 or 55 years respectively
- Premium payment term: Single Premium or Equal to the policy term
- Annual Premium: Depends on life cover
- Premium Payment Frequency: Single, Annually, Half yearly, Quarterly or Monthly
Easy Steps to your plan
Decide the level of protection you want . This will influence the choice of premium and the policy term
|Minimum life cover (Sum Assured) is Rs. 20,000 and Maximum is Rs 50,000.|
Arrive at the policy term by choosing the period for which you want protection
|5 or 10 years subject to Entry Age (18-45 years) Maturity Age (50 or 55 years)|
Select the Premium frequency based on your convenience
|Single or Regular (equal to policy term) via Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly & Monthly modes|
Work out the premium payable along with our Financial Planning Adviser
What am I going to get?
In the event of your death, sum assured will be paid to the nominee. Double the Life Cover will be paid in the case of an accidental death.
The Policy offers tax benefits as per the prevailing laws of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Tax laws are subject to change
To see an illustration for yield net of charges click here
The illustration is for a sum insured of Rs 25,000.
Advt No: July 56/18