What are cookies?
A cookie is a short text file that often contains an anonymous unique identification. When you visit the Aviva India Life Insurance website, your computer is asked for permission to save this file on a section of your hard drive reserved for cookies.
- Recognize your browser
- Tailor the website and our products to suit your interests, needs and preferences
- Enable you to move around the website and use its features collect information on how you use the website to improve ourselves and better cater to your needs
- We do not store any Personal Information in the cookie.
- You can disable cookies in your browser by changing the settings. If cookies are disabled, however, it will affect your overall experience when using the website.
- Aviva India Life Insurance will not be liable in the event that any third party gains access to the cookies from your computer, phone, tablet or any other internet enabled device.
Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
You or your means the website visitor, existing/prospecting customer(s), agent, partner or the advisor, as the case may be, and the word Your or your will be construed accordingly.
Website means the website accessed through URLs hosted on www.avivaindia.com or on any of its sub domain like online.avivaindia.com.