Aviva Dhan Vriddhi Plus: Details
We all aspire to make our big dream come true– whether it is providing for our children’s education, planning a good retirement for ourselves or simply wishing that our family stays financially secure, always. While our dreams are fixed, it is imperative that the money we keep aside to help us achieve them continues to grow and that too without much risk.
That is why we bring for you Aviva Dhan Vriddhi Plus, a traditional limited pay participating plan that helps you save systematically and build a corpus. The plan ensures you get guaranteed lump sum equal to the premiums paid by you at maturity and accrued bonuses, if any ensuring growth to your savings.
- On maturity, get 100% return of premiums paid as guaranteed benefit along with accrued bonus, if any to meet your long term needs
- Ensure financial security of your loved ones in case of any exigencies
- Chose between a premium payment term of 5, 7 or 11 years basis amount of money you require on maturity
|Minimum Entry Age (last birthday)||18 years|
|Maximum Entry Age (last birthday)||50 years|
|Maturity Age (last birthday)||70 years|
|Premium Payment Term (PPT)||5 years, 7 years & 11 years|
|Policy Term (PT)||20 years|
|Sum Assured (SA)||For PPT=5 years:
When entry age 18-45 years, Minimum SA is Rs 5 lac
When entry age 46-50 years, Minimum SA is Rs 10 lac
For PPT=7 years
Minimum Sum Assured is Rs 5 lac
For PPT=11 years
Minimum Sum Assured is Rs 3 lac
For all three PPTs, Maximum Sum Assured is Rs 5 crore
|Annual Premium (Minimum)||Rs. 21,258 (exclusive of Goods & Services Tax and extra premium, if any)|
|Annual Premium (Maximum)||Rs. 4,868,500 (exclusive of Goods & Services Tax and extra premium, if any)|
|Premium Payment Frequency||Annual only|
- Taxes including but not limited to Goods & Services Tax, Cesses as applicable shall also be levied as notified by the Government from time to time. Tax laws are subject to change.
- Policy can be backdated within the current financial year by paying an interest at a rate of 9% p.a.
Benefits that I will receive:
How and when are benefits payable?
Size of such benefits
|Maturity||Payable on Maturity of the policy||
100% return of Premiums paid (excluding any taxes and any extra premium) + vested Simple Reversionary Bonuses + Terminal Bonus (if any)
|Death||Payable on Death of the life insured||
On death during the term of the policy, the following benefits will be paid:
Death Sum Assured is defined as higher of:
The policy will terminate in case of the death of the Life Insured.
Above benefit is payable provided all due premiums have been paid.
Tax Benefits will be as per Section 80C and 10 (10D) of Income Tax Act 1961. Tax benefits as per the prevailing tax laws which are subject to change from time to time