Armed Forces Insurance
THE DEFENCE WORLD
The Indian Armed Forces is the most elite armed forces in the world. The Armed forces protect our country and us by dedicating their lives so that we can live securely. Their selfless service and dedication not only ignites the patriotism but also our duty towards them. At Aviva, we pledge to work constantly to support the defence personnel to give them and their families financial security to meet the uncertainties of life.
Aviva Presents “ SURAKSHA “ for the defence world
“ SURAKSHA” initiative has been exclusively designed for the Armed Forces aimed at providing financial solutions for their long and short term needs and a secure future for their loved ones with the aim -
- Provide additional insurance cover
- Provide advice on life protection, savings and retirement solutions
- Provide career opportunities for our Ex-Servicemen and their family members
This initiative is supported by a dedicated “SURAKSHA” team consisting of Ex-Servicemen and their family members as they have understanding of your needs and requirements with the ability to structure services around the Defence way of life. The team members have gone through extensive training in providing financial solutions as per the need.
Why “ SURAKSHA “ ?
The advantages of “ SURAKSHA” are -
1. Product Offerings
- Insurance cover in warlike situations & hostilities
- Product offerings to meet specific needs of Armed Forces personnel
- Range of products from guaranteed investment, retirement solutions, and child protection
- Special medical & financial guidelines aimed to meet the needs of the Armed Forces
2. Service Quality
- Excellent online self service system to manage your policy anytime anywhere
- Ease in renewal payment through Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) / National Automated Clearing House (NACH), Direct Debit, Branch Network, and Net Banking
- Welcome communication
- Facility to service policy through our branches in India
- Personalized after sales service by dedicated and trained sales team comprising of Ex- Servicemen and/or their family members
3. Claim Services
- Simplified Claim Process
- Minimum Documentation
- Waiver of Death Certificate in case of untimely demise in field location. Claims are processed based on the DO letter from Commanding Officer
- Prompt claim settlement* within 4 working days of receiving required documents
Our Product range Overview –
At Aviva, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do, enabling us to offer the best possible service.
Specializing in guaranteed products that are easy to understand with strong focus on protection.
· Child: Securing Child’s Education
Aviva Young Scholar Secure (UIN: 122N092V03) - A traditional life insurance plan to secure important milestones of your child's education
· Retirement: Accumulation with Guaranteed# Return
Aviva Income Suraksha (UIN:122N133V01)- A traditional life insurance cum savings oriented plan that assists you financially by guaranteed returns in the form of regular monthly payouts.
Aviva Next Innings Pension Plan (UIN: 122N101V03) - A traditional life insurance plan that can guarantee a regular income stream for your post retirement years
· Savings: Dominated by Guaranteed, Non- guaranteed, and ULIP options as well
Aviva Dhan Samruddhi (UIN: 122097V04) - A traditional life Insurance Plan that gives guaranteed# cash back every 5 years in addition to guaranteed# maturity benefit, to meet your short and long term needs
#Guarantee is subject to all due premiums paid
Advt. No. : Jan 43/18