- Child's Future
- CALCULATORS & PLANNERS
- Child's Future
- Aviva Young Scholar Secure
Online child education plan with guaranteed returns
- Aviva Young Scholar Secure
Purchase protection, savings & health plans from the comfort of your home/office with Aviva online insurance plans
- Aviva i-Term Smart
- Aviva i-Life Total
- Aviva i-Life
- Aviva LifeShield Advantage
- Aviva LifeShield Platinum
- Aviva Jana Suraksha
- Aviva CSC Bima Labh Yojana
- Aviva Nayi Grameen Suraksha
- Aviva Extra Cover See more
Affordable term insurance plans to provide comprehensive protection and financial safety net to your family.
- Aviva Income Suraksha
- Aviva Wealth Builder
- Aviva New Family Income Builder
Guaranteed income plan that offers payout for 12 years
- Aviva Dhan Samrudhi
Savings plan with guaranteed additions of up to 9% p.a.
- POS Aviva Dhan Suraksha
- Aviva Guaranteed Income Plan
Guaranteed income plan offering payouts for 11 years
- Aviva Sampoorna Suraksha See more
- With Profits
Find avenues for systematically planning for your investments and savings needs with Aviva Savings plans
- Group term
- Gratuity Leave Encashment
- Rural/Credit Protection
Choose from Aviva’s bouquet of plans to help provide cost effective solutions to secure your employee’s future
- STRATEGIC INITIATIVES
- PAY PREMIUM Pay your premium online
- DOWNLOAD PREMIUM RECEIPT Download your Premium Receipt or Premium Paid Certificate
- DOWNLOAD POLICY DOCUMENT Download Policy Document TDS Certificate
- EDIT PERSONAL DETAIL Update your Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Address, Bank Account Details, PAN and Nominee
- MANAGE FUNDS Switch your current funds or redirect your future premiums
- VIEW/EDIT POLICY DETAILS View your policy details and change your premium payment mode or the frequency of your renewal payments
- TOP UP POLICY Top up your policy with additional amount, over and above your regular premium
- FILE A CLAIM Initiate a claim & track claim status
- TRACK POLICY APPLICATION Track status of your policy application
- PAY FIRST PREMIUM Pay first premium of your policy online
- UNCLAIMED POLICYHOLDER DATA
Limitations of a Critical Illness cover
A popular insurance plan is the Critical Illness cover which insures you against grave ailments like Cancer, Heart Disease etc. Many times, people are so scared of contracting these conditions that they land up buying such policies in a hurry, without fully understanding their scope and limitations. Let's see what exactly a Critical Illness (CI) cover is - a CI policy gives the insurer a tax-free lump sum amount which can be helpful in a time of of extreme crisis.
It has unique advantages - immediate financial relief when you are facing a serious illness, coverage of major terminal illnesses, monetary boost for those who are dependent, etc. However, just like other insurance policies, a CI cover also comes with its own share of limitations and we ought to be aware before we make a purchasing decision.The disease needs to reach a certain stage
The medicinal and technological advancements have changed the definition of a 'critical' or a 'terminal' disease significantly. Many of the diseases that were thought to be terminal back in the day are not even considered very dangerous now.
Also, in the case of illnesses like heart attack and cancer, they need to reach a certain level of severity to fall under the ambit of a Critical Illness cover. . For example, most plans cover heart attacks, CABG and Aorta Surgery but not problems like Coronary Angioplasty or Insertion of Pace Makers etc.It might be a cancer, only technicallyNot all types of cancers are considered terminal or serious cancers anymore. In order to claim the Critical Illness cover, one needs to have permanent symptoms of a cancer. The cancer also needs to have spread or reached a specified severity to be covered under the policy.sitemap footer marquee×
Best Selling Products
Best Selling Products+
The name of the Aviva Product/Plan does not in any way indicate the quality of the insurance contract, its future prospects or returns. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. Riders are not mandatory and are available for a nominal extra cost. Please read respective rider brochure before taking a decision.
Unit Linked Life Insurance products are different from traditional insurance products and are subject to market risks. Please know the associated risks and the applicable charges from your sales representative or the intermediary or policy document issued by the insurance company. The premium paid in Unit Linked life insurance policies are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of the fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his/ her decisions.
The various funds offered under Unit Linked Insurance contract are the names of the funds and do not in any way indicate the quality of these plans, their future prospects and returns. Unit Linked Funds are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objective of the investment fund will be achieved. Past performance of the investment funds do not indicate the future performance of the same.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS/FRAUD. IRDAI in not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a complaint.
Aviva Life Insurance Company India Ltd.
A joint venture berween Dabur Invest Corp and AVIVA International Holding limited
- 2nd floor,
- Prakashdeep Building,
- 7 Tolstoy Marg,
- New Delhi - 110030
- Delhi, India
- Aviva Tower,Sector Road,
- Opposite Golf Course,
- DLF Phase - V,Sector43,
- Gurugram - 122003,
- Telephone Number: 0124-2709000/46
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free Helpline: 18001037766
- SMS"Aviva"to 5676737
IRDAI Registration No:122
Aviva Trade logo displayed above belongs to Aviva Brands Limited and is used by Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited under License.