Aviva New Group Leave Encashment Plan
Aviva New Group Leave Encashment Plan is a Unit Linked plan, which offers employers a flexible and cost effective way to fund their leave encashment liability
The plan provides:
- A lump sum fund to meet the leave encashment liability of your employees
- Life Insurance Cover of Rs.1,000 in case of death while in service
- Flexibility to invest in various unit linked investments funds
- The option to switch between various funds without any charges
Master Policyholder: Employees
Coverage: The minimum group size is 10 members
Entry age: 18 to 70 years (last birthday)
Minimum contribution: Rs 1 lakh at inception
Sum Assured: Rs 1,000 per employee (fixed)
Reinstatement period: 5 years from date of lapse, post which the scheme gets terminated
Mortality Premium: This will be payable through cancellation of units from master policy account towards the cost of life cover.
Funds available: 7 Funds options
What is the amount payable to the employee (member) on death, retirement, resignation / termination of employment?
• On encashment of leaves by a member while in service or in case of death/retirement/resignation or termination, the Master Policyholder will be paid an amount equivalent to the amount payable to the member as per the Company’s Leave Encashment Rules, by canceling the units of equivalent amount from the master policyholder's account.
• On death of a member, an additional amount of Rs.1,000/- is paid
What will the organization get?
Tax benefits are as per the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Tax laws are subject to change.
What are the charges applicable?
Fund Management Charge