Aviva i-Life Secure
If you want to secure an annual income for your family even in your absence, this plan is for you. Aviva i-Life Secure is an online term insurance plan that ensures an uninterrupted annual income for your family for 15 years and a lumpsum, in case you are not around.
- Guaranteed annual payout to family for 15 years, in case of death of Life Insured
- Guaranteed lumpsum is paid immediately to the family, in case of death of Life Insured
- Convenience of buying online at a nominal cost
- Tax benefits as per Section 80C and 10 (10D)
What are the benefits?
Maturity Benefit: This a pure protection plan and hence nothing is payable at Maturity
Death Benefit: In an unfortunate event of the death of Life Insured within the policy term chosen, the nominee will receive the following assured payouts:
- One-time payment of 10% of Sum Assured at the time of claim settlement,
- 6% of Sum Assured on each of the death anniversary of the life insured for 15 years, with the first such payment will be made one year after the date of death of life insured.
The benefits given above are subject to all due premiums are paid till death.
Tax Benefit: The policy will be eligible for benefits under section 80C and 10(10D). Tax benefits are subject to change.
|Sum Assured||Minimum Rs 50 lakhs
Maximum: 10 crores (subject to underwriting)
Premium will be calculated basis your age, gender, smoking status and extra mortality ratings, if any
Minimum: 18 years last birthday
Maximum: 50 years last birthday
|Maturity Age||Maximum: 70 years last birthday|
|Premium Payment Frequency||
The half-yearly installment premium will be 51.08% of the Annual Premium
Minimum: 10 years
Maximum: 25 years
|Premium Payment Term||Equal to the policy term|
|Payment Frequency||Yearly, half-yearly (the modal factors are: 1.0000 & 0.5108 respectively). Alteration between yearly and half-yearly modes of premium payment is allowed at any policy anniversary subject to payment of alteration charge which is Rs. 100 at present and subject to review from time to time.|
|Resident Status||This product is available for Indian residents only|
|Rebate on High Sum Assured||Sum Assured Range - Rebate per Rs.1,00,000 of Sum Assured
Less than Rs.1,00,00,000 - Nil
Greater than or equal to Rs.1,00,00,000 but less than Rs. 5,00,00,000 - Rs 10
Greater than or equal to Rs.5,00,00,000 - Rs 15
No rebate will be available on the Extra Mortality Premium rates
Easy steps to your plan
This is an online term plan and can be purchased by making a payment online
Step 1: Decide the amount of annual income your family would require in your absence
Step 2: Calculate your premium amount basis your age, gender, income, smoking status and life cover
Step 3: View benefit illustration and enter your details for the proposal
Step 4: Pay online using either your debit/credit card or your net banking a/c
Step 5: Upload required documents and attend medical tests
Key points you must know
- All quotes are in Indian Rupees (INR) and are accepted only in INR.
- Premium rates are subject to increase basis your Profile and health status.
- If a cancellation is requested before the issuance of the policy, the Company shall refund the application money after deduction of the expenses incurred on medical examination, if applicable.
- If a cancellation is requested post the issuance of the policy, the Company shall refund the premium amount after deduction of proportionate risk premium for the period on cover, expenses incurred on medical examination, if any, and stamp duty charges.
- Documents required for policy processing include
- Photo Identity Proof (eg -copy of your PAN Card, Passport or Driving License)
- Income Proof (eg - copy of last 3 months salary slip, copy of latest ITR or Form 16)
These document images can be e-mailed or uploaded on our website for faster processing